[wp-hackers] 1.2.2 Failing on fresh install.

Robert Deaton false.hopes at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 15:24:52 UTC 2004

Saw this in the channel earlier about failed installs of 1.2.2.
I think the problem is mainly with PHP 5.
I suggest some of the devs look at this post[1] at the forums and look
at the changes necessary for PHP5. It shouldn't be too hard for you
guys to determine if the PHP Version is 5 and use different calls
accordingly.

[1] http://wordpress.org/support/2/12138#post-84189

(I tested the fix with PHP 5.0.2, works like a charm)
--
--Robert Deaton
http://false-hopes.com/