[wp-hackers] Coding Projects

Thiago Becker thiago.becker at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 16:35:01 UTC 2004

Okay, on doing the task below I steps into some questions:

1) There is a unnecessary PK on table post2cat, since post_id and
category_id are fully qualified as PK for this table. Should we remove
this duplicated PK? Is there anybody who uses it?

2) On table options exists a bloig_id field. Currently, wordpress
doesn't support multiple blogs. Do we need this field? Should we drop
it?

[s]
Thiago

--