[wp-hackers] wp_list_pages

Jason wphackers at jasonverber.info
Sat Dec 11 00:36:23 UTC 2004

Mark Jaquith wrote:

> To clear $_POST
>
> Say it's a contact page, and after an e-mail is sent, it displays
> "your message has been sent."  If you want to send another e-mail,
> you'd have to refresh the page without submitting the form again (so
> refresh is out).

Or change the confirmation to "Your message has been sent. Click here to
send another."

Or better yet, have the script forward the visitor to itself after the
message has been sent. You could even include "?message=sent" and use
that to trigger a confirmation message. I think WP uses that sort of
method in some places, and it seems to work fine.

Jason