[wp-hackers] A plugin repository

Sebastian Herp newsletter at scytheman.net
Thu Dec 9 22:45:20 UTC 2004

Hello Matt,

the idea of a central plugin repo is great! I'd like to participate as a
tester with a plugin not yet finished (but on its way). It's called
realstats and will be just like all the other statistics-plugins, but
better - well, it at least includes the information that can be gathered
from the cookies wordpress sets ... i always like spying on my users *g*

Have a good night/day/whatever,
Sebastian (www.sebbi.de)