[wp-hackers] When is 1.3 going public?

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 20:44:57 UTC 2004

When triaging, please refer to the mantis manual[1], so there is no
confusion between what the bug tracking terms stand for. It should be
clear as to what a "feature" issue is and what a "minor" issue is. For
example, the view bugs page in the manual[2] explains what the
intended meaning of those severity-related words are[2].

Have fun!

Carthik.
[1] http://manual.mantisbt.org/
[2] http://manual.mantisbt.org/manual.page.descriptions.view.bugs.page.php

--
When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net