[lists] [wp-hackers] Spam results

Elliott Bäck ecb29 at cornell.edu
Sat Dec 4 05:45:57 UTC 2004

Someone already mentioned it, but I'm using my own plugin
<http://elliottback.com/wp/archives/2004/11/29/spam-stopgap-extreme/>,
which is a modification of your plugin Matt--it just shifts the md5 to
the client side in javascript--and it's blocked all comment spam on my
site from day 0.  I'm not using anything else right now.

Kitten's spaminator was good, but too good.  It tended to turn up false
positives--which it then ate.  At least, though, it emailed me about
them....

Thanks,
Elliott C. Bäck
www.elliottback.com