[wp-hackers] threaded comments

Brian Meidell brian at mindflow.dk
Tue Aug 31 12:34:06 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have threaded comments on my blog, and I think I have found a fairly
good approach to it.
I have been too lazy to make it work properly in IE, but it's definitely
possible.

What do you think about including a more crossbrowser friendly version
of this type of threaded comments as a "switch on" feature in wordpress?

The reason why I ask, is that for it to work really nicely, I need to
make minor changes to some of the admin pages, to elegantly accomodate
the threading and administration thereof.

I'd happily do the work, but it works well enough for me, so I wont
bother if it wont be considered for default WP.

The comment system can be seen here:
http://meidell.frodo.mindflow.dk/blog/archives/2004/07/20/c-and-wxwidgets-pt-3/#comments

I recommend looking at it with firefox or Opera for the best experience.
Comments are welcome.

/Brian