[wp-hackers] XML-RPC rewrite

Adam Keys adam at trmk.org
Mon Aug 30 23:50:39 UTC 2004

Matt mentioned that the XML-RPC code is currently being 'loved'.  I
posted a comment inquiring what the nature and status of this is, but
there was no discussion.  Pardon me if I missed the discussion here.
So, what's the haps?

My motivation for asking is that I've got a patch that implements
MetaWeblog.newMediaObject.  If you're not familiar with the posting
APIs, it allows you to upload files using clients like Ecto.  If you're
into that sort of thing.

If you'd like to use this code, drop me a line.  Its really simple to
apply.

--
~akk
http://therealadam.com