[wp-hackers] The same could be said for DOS-style newlines.

Sebastian Herp newsletter at scytheman.net
Mon Aug 30 17:57:37 UTC 2004

lowmagnet wrote:

>On Mon, Aug 30, 2004 at 06:11:45PM +0100, David House wrote:
>

>>In other words, \n (ascii hex 10) instead of \r\n (ascii hex 13 10)?
>>

>Exactly. Unices only need the newline.
>
>-eli

... and understand \r\n  pretty well ... i don't know what problem you
have ... ^M isn't even close to being a \r\n kind of thing ...

Windows-editors understand both line-endings and unix/linux-editors
share the same power. So, what is it you want?

Greetings :-)

BTW: I hereby wish everybody to make a linefeed in front of every "{"
and two more after "}" ... and while i am at it ... can we talk about
proper comment formats, because my strange unix-editor doesn't
understand javastyle comment ... really! Come on! ....