[wp-hackers] WP Tabs

Arvind Satyanarayan arvind_2111 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 02:16:05 UTC 2004

Mark Shields wrote:

>That works, but I would recommend using margin: 1px; instead of
>defining a border.  More efficient, I suppose, but of course it's up
>to you.

Perhaps I'm not applying it correctly but if I replace border with
margin I still get the shifts ? I also really need to find a way to
control the width of the sidebar, too many people are complaining about
the wrapping and my answer is the same that you will need to drag the
sidebar open ! Does anyone know of a way to control how wide the
sidebars will be whilst creating the bookmarklet ?

--
Arvind Satyanarayan
http://blog.arvind-satya.com - Chinwags from Abu Dhabi