[wp-hackers] WP Tabs

Arvind Satyanarayan arvind_2111 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 08:18:57 UTC 2004

Craig Hartel wrote:

> Mark,
> You should be running 0.93 to have the latest security hole fixed! I
> see the mouseover twitch, too, but as you said, it's minor. For
> whatever reason I cannot get WP Tabs to open in a sidebar and still
> have the regular browsing window work. Once I get it to open in the
> sidebar, I can't surf until I close the sidebar down. Very strange.
> Perhaps an extension I have loaded is causing the problem.

Hmm by any chance to do you Tabbrowser Extensions installed. It is a
completely evil extension and if you wish I could point you to a thread
that would rebuild its entire utilities but with other extensions that
don't cause the problems.

--
Arvind Satyanarayan
http://blog.arvind-satya.com - Chinwags from Abu Dhabi