[wp-hackers] Template Redirection

Keenan Tims ktims at gotroot.ca
Wed Aug 25 05:51:46 UTC 2004

It also makes it a lot *more* difficult for knowledgeable users to edit
things.  What if the user doesn't want to use a web interface to edit
their templates?

I, for one, would not be happy if I couldn't use my favourite editor to
edit my templates directly on my shell.

This would be a step backwards, imo.