[wp-hackers] WP Tabs

Arvind Satyanarayan arvind_2111 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 02:29:18 UTC 2004

Haha I'm sorry I had removed the credit because in a few weeks I'll be
putting up my own CSS etc for that, until then I'll put up your credit
sorry ;)

Ok before I start I just need to know a few things, MT Tabs is basically
a set of pages hosted on /my/ server which points to MT docs again on my
server. Now since I don't use WP I don't have a copy of the docs, I
could either:

1) Write up the WP Tabs pages - the actual content of the sidebars - and
put the pages on my server. The links would point to the docs on
wordpress.org

2) Download a copy of the wordpress docs and have everything on my
server - its 99.9% up :P so that should be ok.

I'm considering the possibility of people hosting it on their own
servers but then the javascript etc. to create the sidebars and
explaining it will cause many problems. What do you think ?

--
Arvind Satyanarayan
http://blog.arvind-satya.com - Chinwags from Abu Dhabi