[wp-hackers] Modified wp-style-switcher system from alexking.org

Jason McIntosh jmcintosh at mlug.missouri.edu
Tue Aug 24 20:58:09 UTC 2004

I've done a modification of the wp-style-switcher code found on:
http://www.alexking.org/index.php?content=software/wordpress/content.php

My code adds support for when you have a blog on the root of the site,
but have blogs under subdirectories for other users.  The issue is that
a cookie set in the / path overrides any subdomain cookies with the
same name.  For more information, including the source of my changes,
check here (and feel free to ask me in response):
http://poetshome.com/wp-style-switcher.phps
If Alex is on here, feel free to include my changes (I tried sending an
email using your online email form, but figured I'd forward this here
as well for other users).
Cheers!
Jason

| Jason McIntosh                       | CELL: 573-424-7612        |
| Webmaster, thinker, Programmer, etc. | WORK: 573-884-3865        |
| http://poetshome.com/                |                           |
|"How should I know if it works?  That's what beta testers are     |
|for.  I only coded it."                                           |
|(Attributed to Linus Torvalds, somewhere in a posting)            |
GnuPG Key:
http://poetshome.com/about/jmcintosh_mlug.missouri.edu.gpgkey