[wp-hackers] WP Tabs

Arvind Satyanarayan arvind_2111 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 13:06:18 UTC 2004

Hi All

My first post here so excuse me if I get it all wrong :P

I'm deliberating creating a WordPress counter part to my succesful MT
Tabs project. MT Tabs (http://www.movalog.com/mttabs/) is a bookmarklet
that lists all the tags in MT. Clicking on one of these tags will take
you to the appropriate section in the MT docs and hence will give you
further information on how to use it.

I'm thinking of creating a "WP Tabs" but before I embarked on this
project wanted to know the general consensus (whether it is needed,
useful and whether it has already been implemented) If no one has done
something similar I would love to undertake the project, I have had a
quick look @ the tags docs and found that it is upto a standard where I
can quickly and easily write this project up !

--
Arvind Satyanarayan
http://blog.arvind-satya.com - Chinwags from Abu Dhabi