[wp-hackers] To Beat A Dead Horse...

Steve Ivy steve at redmonk.net
Sun Aug 22 15:31:15 UTC 2004

I almost hate to even bring this up again, but I've got a goood friend
whose about ready to write off moving to WordPress from MT because of
the "multiple weblog issue". In his case I think that proper
application of kitty's Show Categories plugin would solve his needs,
but nevertheless it's a bullet item that is increasingly necessary.

I know that there are several groups working on multi-blog
implementations, but I was wondering that the "official" position is on
when WP might see a non-third-party implementation? This is more for
informational purposes so that I can get the word out to anyone who
might be considering WP but is balking b/c of this.

Thanks to Matt, Doug, Ryan, and everyone else whose names I never
remember for your awesome work on this great software.

Cheers,

--Steve
http://redmonk.net