[wp-hackers] Plugin that varies color depending on post age

Toivo Lainevool tlainevool at xmlpatterns.com
Sun Aug 22 10:32:39 UTC 2004

Thanks to everyone's help last night, I managed to write my first plugin.

What I wrote allows my to get a different color based on the age of the
newest post, or on the age of a specific post.  What I do with this is
vary the color  of the background of the titles of posts depending on
how old they are, and I vary the color of the background in the header
of my blog depending on how old the latest post is.  To see what I mean
it might be easiest just to visit my blog: http://0blog.com

The plugin in nowhere near ready for prime time, but if anyone is
interested in such a thing, I can bring it up to snuff.

Thanks,

--

Toivo Lainevool
http://0blog.com