[wp-hackers] what adds <p> in comment_text?

Ying Zhang meow at regretless.com
Thu Aug 19 00:47:46 UTC 2004

yes i did and i interpretated this way

> > > The plugin that turns it off, is it Markdown or Textile or something
> > > like that?
i interpretated as
the plugin that turns off the paragraph tag are Markdown or Textile or
something like that

> > > Those plugins do auto paragraphs and much more.
i interpretated as
they do auto paragraphs without the paragraph tag.

i did not say in my original email that i've used markdown or textile.
those are not turned on by default and i did not have them turned on. so
the way you suggested, i thought you wanted me to use them to get rid of
the paragraph tags.

either way, i fixed my problem with a javascript. thank for your help.
topic resolved.

http://regretless.com