[wp-hackers] XHTML Strict Mode

Brian Meidell brian at mindflow.dk
Tue Aug 17 08:33:19 UTC 2004

I know that is true for the XML spec, but I didn't want to claim that
carried over without having seen it in the XHTML spec.
Since inconsistent use of double and single quotes in a XHTML document
seems to pass right through the w3 validator, I figured the XML and
XHTML spec might differ in other points as well.

/Brian