[wp-hackers] XHTML Strict Mode

Jamie Talbot wphackers at jamietalbot.com
Mon Aug 16 14:16:51 UTC 2004

Apologies if this is a double post, but it's been about 40 minutes and the

---

Thanks Dougal ;D

Attributes are pretty hard to deal with, as possibilities include:

With so much variation, it's going to be difficult to 'validify' it.  That's on
for a rainy day when I've had a sit down and think about it!  About the only
thing you can rely on is '=' and work from there...

IMPORTANT MESSAGE !! (Hence possible repost)

DON'T USE THIS A PLUGIN YET!!

It might appear to remove all of your posts!  It won't delete them, but Edit
Posts will display 'No Posts Found'.  I had a very nasty experience a few
minutes ago when I thought all my posts had gone.  It didn't happen with a WP
1.3 CVS dev version, but did with Mingus.

It's almost certainly due to the number of globals that are being used, -
something that I'll definitely be changing for the next version.

Just look at the demo output and source for now:

http://www.jamietalbot.com/wp-hacks/xvalid-debug.php
http://www.jamietalbot.com/wp-hacks/xvalid-debug.phps

Cheers for the feedback!

Jamie.