[wp-hackers] Showing posts from multiple WP sites on a single site

Joe Pritchard joe.pritchard at curious-hosting.co.uk
Sat Aug 14 08:39:50 UTC 2004

However,

The plus side of using structured feeds is that you're abstracted from the
underlying database.  If things change you don't have to change your code -
the feed will have already been changed so take advantage of it!

Not much point in people providing RSS and other such feeds if we insist on
going off and doing it ourselves!

:-)

Joe