[wp-hackers] Showing posts from multiple WP sites on a single site

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre at deirdre.net
Fri Aug 13 23:15:05 UTC 2004

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004, Craig Hartel wrote:

> From the support forum: "I've got several blogs running Wordpress, and
> I'd also like to show all posts in one blog for people who prefer to
> read it like that. Is there a (relattively)  easy way of doing it?"
> http://wordpress.org/support/3/10866

I'd wondered about this too. I have two blogs (http://deirdre.org/blog/
and http://clarion.deirdre.org/). I'd wanted to show all the stuff in a
couple of categories on the first when viewing the second, but that would
require fairly extensive changes to get all the database-fu right for
navigation by category or by date.

Also, having replaced the main page, it just seemed like the complexity
would start immediately....

Eventually, I just decided the idea wasn't worth the time, at least not
now.

--
_Deirdre  web: http://deirdre.net        blog: http://deirdre.org/blog/
yarn: http://fuzzyorange.com    cat's blog: http://fuzzyorange.com/vsd/