[wp-hackers] Showing posts from multiple WP sites on a single site

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Fri Aug 13 21:55:07 UTC 2004

I've worked with a number of people doing just this.  The easiest way,
especially if the blogs aren't on the same server/host, is something like my
CG-Feedread script.  You grab content via an RSS2 or Atom feed.

Feedread also has an option to do 'wordpress-style' formatting, so that feed
output is structured similar to WP posts, and thus CSS styling 'just works'.

If you searched the forum, you'd certainly find people who have done this in
the last month or two (well, with at least trying to bring in a second site
into the first), all using a variety of methods.

-d