[wp-hackers] Extended?

Craig Hartel milquetoast at telus.net
Wed Aug 4 18:36:26 UTC 2004

David,

I take this as a salute to the WordPress developers and community. What better
compliment than to use such a great project as the basis of another?

This was bound to happen. WordPress cannot be all things to all people. As much
as we all love WP and are dedicated to it, our child is growing up, and having
"children" of its own... :)

Craig.