[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8615: WP 5.9 just changed the welcome-panel style which is problematic for our "BuddyPress Add-ons" panel

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jan 6 20:50:02 UTC 2022

#8615: WP 5.9 just changed the welcome-panel style which is problematic for our
"BuddyPress Add-ons" panel
----------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  imath           |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  task            |     Status:  new
Component:  Administration  |    Version:
 Severity:  trivial         |   Keywords:  needs-patch
 To avoid adding extra styles and stay in WordPress Admin look and feel,
 the welcome panel used to introduce BuddyPress Add-ons was using the
 WordPress pre 5.9 styles for the welcome panel.

 We need to use our own styles, now WordPress is using this panel this way:

 [[Image(https://cldup.com/KY04jF8a5m.png)]]

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8615>