[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8689: Private Message send button can be clicked multiple times resulting in multiple messages and emails

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Apr 28 11:30:49 UTC 2022

#8689: Private Message send button can be clicked multiple times resulting in
multiple messages and emails
--------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  comminski     |       Owner:  imath
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by imath):

 * status:  new => assigned
 * component:  Messages => Templates
 * owner:  (none) => imath
 * version:  10.2.0 => 3.0.0
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 10.3.0
 * keywords:  reporter-feedback => needs-patch

Comment:

 Thanks a lot for your reply 👍. I’m currently working in this area on
 another ticket. I’ll include a fix to prevent this from happening.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8689#comment:3>