[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8296: `bp_activity_comments` cache should purge when an any child `activity_comment` is marked as spam

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Sep 5 09:57:21 UTC 2021

#8296: `bp_activity_comments` cache should purge when an any child
`activity_comment` is marked as spam
 Reporter:  oztaser       |       Owner:  (none)
Changes (by oztaser):

 * keywords:  reporter-feedback =>

Comment:

 Hi @imath,

 What I suggested here in this ticket is purging `activity_comments` cache.
 If you add activity comment to A activity and then mark as spam your
 activity comment, `activity_comments` cache of A activity needs to purge.

 Based on your point we're  already purging caches when activity marked as
 spam, If I don't missing something.

 I took an another look at my patch, It does't look perfect :). We may
 purge `$activity->item_id` cache in `bp_activity_mark_as_spam` function.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8296#comment:2>