[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8101: 'All members' is filtering by 'last_activity' which produces wrong count value

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Sep 5 08:30:00 UTC 2021

#8101: 'All members' is filtering by 'last_activity' which produces wrong count
value
--------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  ketan_chawda  |       Owner:  imath
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by imath):

 * keywords:  2nd-opinion => needs-patch
 * owner:  (none) => imath
 * status:  new => assigned
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 10.0.0

Comment:

 Hi,

 Thanks for your feedback, I must concede "All" is misleading in this case.
 And this confusion is often made by end users. I agree we need to improve
 this. I'm going to work on it during 10.0.0.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8101#comment:1>