[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8561: Allow Custom Logo in Email Header, and allow Header and Footer to accept HTML Content

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Sep 5 07:40:38 UTC 2021

#8561: Allow Custom Logo in Email Header, and allow Header and Footer to accept
HTML Content
-----------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  gamicord               |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement            |      Status:  closed
Changes (by imath):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => maybelater
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Hi,

 You can already achieve a, b, c, d by overriding the email template from
 your active theme. You simply need to copy the `bp-templates/bp-
 nouveau/buddypress/assets/emails/single-bp-email.php` file into a
 `/buddypress/assets/emails/` directory of your theme. Once there you can
 do your edits.

 About e) I believe we'll first try to do this for regular BuddyPress
 content when the WP FSE feature will be stable enough. I'm unsure we'll do
 it for email templates. Of course if someone want to contribute to
 BuddyPress to add it, we'd be very happy.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8561#comment:1>