[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8585: "Sorry you are not allowed to access this page." when saving settings in the admincp

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Oct 11 12:13:26 UTC 2021

#8585: "Sorry you are not allowed to access this page." when saving settings in
the admincp
--------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  llewen        |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed

Comment (by llewen):

 I'm not reopening this.  I just wanted to say, I have had this problem
 with other plugins and other menus in WordPress.  I think this is a bug
 with a core WordPress function, I just have no idea which one it is.  I
 had just never had the problem in a context where it was either a plugin
 that was essential to the function of my website, or where I couldn't find
 a work around.

 And in this case I did eventually find a work around, it just took me a
 while...

 But yes, I think there's a core WordPress function that is broken in some
 way.  I just have no idea what it is, or where or how to submit a bug
 report about it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8585#comment:4>