[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8477: The xProfile field signup metabox is wrongly displayed when registration are not open

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri May 21 05:54:42 UTC 2021

#8477: The xProfile field signup metabox is wrongly displayed when registration
are not open
 Reporter:  imath             |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  new

Comment (by imath):

 I see what you mean, then we just need to inform the admin about it and
 make the Signup Fields Tab available to allow reordering. Thanks for your
 feedback, I’ll explore this direction ASAP.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8477#comment:2>