[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7218: Only load component action and screen code when we're on the component's page

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jun 30 13:54:50 UTC 2021

#7218: Only load component action and screen code when we're on the component's
page
-------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  r-a-y        |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed

Comment (by nora032):

 [Vitacost Promo Code]https://uttercoupons.com/front/store-profile
 /vitacost-coupon-code is the one-stop solution for your family’s health. A
 trusted online retailer since 1990, it now ranks as "The no.1 Online
 supplement Merchant". Its mission is to provide the best healthcare,
 beauty and sports products as well as pet and baby care essentials. Find
 discounts on more than 40,0...

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7218#comment:86>