[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8529: xProfile field visibility in wp-admin/extended profile are not fetched for regular users

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jul 15 19:08:42 UTC 2021

#8529: xProfile field visibility in wp-admin/extended profile are not fetched for
regular users
------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  imath             |       Owner:  imath
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  closed
Changes (by imath):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 In [changeset:"13017" 13017]:
 {{{
 #!CommitTicketReference repository="" revision="13017"
 Make sure regular users can edit field visibility in wp-admin/extended

 As we're very close to 9.0.0-RC1, we're also updating credits to include
 leahkoerper to the list.

 Props leahkoerper

 Fixes #8529
 }}}