[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8474: The WordPress Full Site Editing feature & BuddyPress (and possibly some other plugins), who needs to adapt to the other one?

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Dec 13 21:07:09 UTC 2021

#8474: The WordPress Full Site Editing feature & BuddyPress (and possibly some
other plugins), who needs to adapt to the other one?
--------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  imath         |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by oztaser):

 Hi @imath,
 I'm not sure this is the right ticket to raise an issue about Twenty
 Twenty-Two theme but I've seen you've mentioned this ticket in #8603 so
 that's why I'm here :)

 I'm testing BuddyPress 10 Beta version on WordPress 5.9 Beta 2 with Twenty
 Twenty-Two theme and BuddyPress Nouveau template pack without an any block
 editor related plugin. I'm seeing BuddyPress pages (such as activities,
 groups, create groups) without an any issue but there is an issue in the
 group photo upload page. It looks like the screen page is not loading.

 Am I missing something or this an issue?

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8474#comment:5>