[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8363: Popups using Elementor on mobile devices are appearing at the bottom of the page

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Sep 16 16:05:42 UTC 2020

#8363: Popups using Elementor on mobile devices are appearing at the bottom of the
page
 Reporter:  scambalosa    |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Core          |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
 Popups created with Elementor on my website Dancepartnerslebanon.com are
 appearing at the bottom of the page on mobile devices only.
 While I deactivate the BuddyPress plugin, the popups function normally
 again.
 Please urgent need to fix this issue !

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8363>