[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8291: BuddyPress Menus - Select all menu items is not adding all available menu items

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu May 21 21:00:19 UTC 2020

#8291: BuddyPress Menus - Select all menu items is not adding all available menu
items
-----------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  vapvarun         |       Owner:  slaFFik
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  new

Comment (by imath):

 In
 [https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/8291/8291-2.patch
 8291-2.patch] I suggest to change how we've been generating the accordion
 menu output to avoid checking if WordPress version is >= 5.3.

 It needs some more testing (especially for WordPress < 5.3) and to
 deprecate the `BP_Walker_Nav_Menu_Checklist` class and corresponding file.
 Here's a screenshot:

 [[Image(https://cldup.com/k3S-jtQslx.png)]]

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8291#comment:6>