[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7938: Using the same activation key results in wrong "Invalid activation key" error

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Apr 28 16:29:41 UTC 2020

#7938: Using the same activation key results in wrong "Invalid activation key"
error
------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  r-a-y             |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  new
Changes (by imath):

 * keywords:  needs-testing => needs-unit-tests

Comment:

 Hi @Jean-David

 Thanks a lot for your contribution, I guess it should fix the issue. It
 would be awesome if you could make sure it doesn't introduce side effects
 improving all our unit tests starting by `test_get_with` into this file:
 [https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/browser/trunk/tests/phpunit/testcases/members
 /class-bp-signup.php trunk/tests/phpunit/testcases/members/class-bp-
 signup.php]

 The idea is to make sure the `active` field is `0` for those existing
 tests and to add a new test like
 `test_get_with_activation_key_already_active` to check we get `1` for the
 active field value when the signup has been activated.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7938#comment:6>