[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8149: Incorrect 'ids' param passed to `groups_get_invites()` causes all invites to be returned

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Oct 23 16:26:11 UTC 2019

#8149: Incorrect 'ids' param passed to `groups_get_invites()` causes all invites
to be returned
--------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  boonebgorges  |       Owner:  dcavins
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by dcavins):

 I've just added a change to the handling of the `id` parameter in
 `BP_Invitation::get()` as discussed above. I believe this change addresses
 handling of "zero-like" values so that the results are as expected--and
 you won't have to ensure that the array you're passing as the `id` param
 to `groups_get_invites()` is non-empty.

 Comments are welcome! Thanks!

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8149#comment:3>