[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8129: Custom BP_FRIENDS_SLUG won't work anymore to display someone friends activities

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Aug 22 03:18:50 UTC 2019

#8129: Custom BP_FRIENDS_SLUG won't work anymore to display someone friends
activities
--------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  Maniou        |       Owner:  (none)
Changes (by imath):

 * keywords:   => needs-patch
 * version:  4.3.0 => 3.0.0
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 5.0.0

Comment:

 Hi @Maniou

 Thanks a lot for your feedback. I confirm the issue and I've been able to
 reproduce it for the friends slug and also for the groups slug.

 I'm going to check all the slug constants in every component's
 `late_include()` method to see if there are more potential issues like
 this one and add a patch asap.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8129#comment:2>