[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8087: Display BuddyPress specific debug info into the WP 5.2 site health info screen

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 29 21:49:16 UTC 2019

#8087: Display BuddyPress specific debug info into the WP 5.2 site health info
screen
-----------------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  imath                  |       Owner:  slaFFik
     Type:  enhancement            |      Status:  closed
Changes (by imath):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 In [changeset:"12391" 12391]:
 {{{
 #!CommitTicketReference repository="" revision="12391"
 Add BuddyPress debug info to the WordPress Site Health info screen

 WordPress 5.2 will introduce new Site Health features to inform users
 about the health status of their Website. It includes an Info screen with
 various debug information about WordPress. We are taking advantage of this
 screen to include a specific BuddyPress section with our own debug info.
 Users requesting for support will soon be able to copy this information to
 their clipboard  to share them with us. This should help us to explain/fix
 their issues faster.

 Fixes #8087
 }}}

--