[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8003: Setting Reply-To and From causes excessive database overhead in cases where addresses don't match a user

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Nov 25 21:01:21 UTC 2018

#8003: Setting Reply-To and From causes excessive database overhead in cases where
addresses don't match a user
------------------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  boonebgorges            |       Owner:  DJPaul
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new

Comment (by johnjamesjacoby):

 Patch is OK.

 I don’t prefer the Person part of BP_Email_Person class name, but don’t
 have a better suggestion. I’m not sure if User or Member are better or
 worse. Mostly, it’s that we don’t use Person anywhere else, and nothing
 really ties an address to a person exactly.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8003#comment:4>