[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7476: Deletion of user also deletes any groups that they created - without any Warning!

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Nov 2 23:23:57 UTC 2018

#7476: Deletion of user also deletes any groups that they created - without any
Warning!
----------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  shanebp         |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by DJPaul):

 * keywords:  needs-patch 2nd-opinion => has-patch

Comment:

 7476.b.03.patch carries on with the next iteration of my 'b' series patch.

 I've removed the fiddling with the group meta member count, which seemed
 unnecessary. I've switched the method to use `groups_leave_group()` to
 leave each group, and this also seems to make more sense, because we get
 the `groups_leave_group` action triggered as well now, etc.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7476#comment:16>