[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7218: Only load component action and screen code when we're on the component's page

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jan 23 00:25:28 UTC 2018

#7218: Only load component action and screen code when we're on the component's
page
-----------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  r-a-y            |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement      |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by r-a-y):

 Patches have been refreshed for v3.0.

 `activity-v3.patch` needs to be applied first, then `groups-v3.patch` can
 be applied afterwards.

 Please let me know if any changes are needed to the class names or to the
 way the classes are initialized.

 One thing I found is the `bp_ajax_get_suggestions()` function currently
 resides in the Activity component.  Perhaps this should be moved to Core
 or Members instead?

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7218#comment:45>