[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7048: Move permission checks in `bp_activity_screen_single_activity_permalink` into new function

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Jan 6 20:06:55 UTC 2018

#7048: Move permission checks in `bp_activity_screen_single_activity_permalink`
into new function
--------------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  DJPaul                    |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement               |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by espellcaste):

 New patch adds some improvements.

 It adds the tests requested showing a user can see an activity after the
 group status is updated to hidden or private.

 Also, I added a check to not allow non-members from a group to see its
 activities when the group is public. This is something
 https://github.com/renatonascalves/BuddyPress/blob/master/src/bp-
 groups/classes/class-bp-groups-group.php#L614 does by default and it has
 its reasons but for this particular use case, we won't allow that.

 Let me know what you think @DJPaul :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7048#comment:23>