[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7772: BP Nouveau: remove all code relative to activity timestamp updates in favor of Moment.js and Livestamp.js

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 27 11:41:27 UTC 2018

#7772: BP Nouveau: remove all code relative to activity timestamp updates in favor
of Moment.js and Livestamp.js
--------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  imath         |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Templates     |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:  has-patch
 There's still some "old" code about dynamically updating the activity
 entries timestamps in BP Nouveau. Since 2.7.0 Moment.js and Livestamp have
 been introduced to perform these dynamic timestamp updates for BP Legacy.

 I think we should get rid of the "old" code and let Moment.js and
 Livestamp.js take care of dynamically updating the activity entries
 timestamps for BP Nouveau.

 See attached patch.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7772>