buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Apr 17 19:37:06 UTC 2018

#7753: BP Nouveau: Group > Create > Group Invites <li> elements must be contained
in a <ul> or <ol>.
-----------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  mercime          |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  new

Comment (by hnla):

 @mercime could you check `bp-nouveau/buddypress/groups/create-invites.php`

 Have you got:
 `bp_new_group_invite_friend_list( array(  'before' => '<ul class="friends-
 list create-group-invites">', 'after' => '</ul>' ) );`

 In fact I ought to check my commits... and low it's staged for commit
 seems I overlooked it, my bad, but makes me wonder if atts are the best
 approach here but will commit regardless but leave this ticket open for
 the moment.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7753#comment:3>