[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7595: Use WP_User::get_data_by in BP_Core_User::get_core_userdata (remove custom user object cache)

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Sep 15 17:41:25 UTC 2017

#7595: Use WP_User::get_data_by in BP_Core_User::get_core_userdata (remove custom
user object cache)
 Reporter:  johnjamesjacoby        |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)           |      Status:  new

Comment (by r-a-y):

 > The only caveat is that we'd need to remove the "user not found" caching
 that was added in r11611.

 I'm fine with this.  Currently, with the exception of private message
 content, deleted users do not have their data kept in the DB.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7595#comment:2>