[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7612: Accessibility: Replace links with href="#" references with Semantic Elements

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Oct 21 10:45:25 UTC 2017

#7612: Accessibility: Replace links with href="#" references with Semantic
Elements
-------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  mercime                  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new

Comment (by mercime):

 Thank you both for your feedback :)

 > As long as you've checked frontend visual styles hold up with the button
 changes I would commit at your convenience.
 @hnla changing markup from empty links to buttons might need a few CSS
 tweaks. I'm waiting for bp-nouveau's "gruntfile workflow and method of
 registering the theme package" so I can double-check before I commit
 anything.

 > where on earth does the  button 'bp-remove-item' in the js-templates
 form.php portion of the patch actually appear on the front end site
 Can't recall. Just made sure it's a button :P

 > did you test these or was it a search/replace? Assuming the first
 because you've added more properties on e.g. tmpl-bp-invites-users and
 tmpl-bp-invites-selection. :)
 @DJPaul Yes in a way :) The patch was tested on the next template packs
 plugin a few months back and checked with bp-nouveau source code in core.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7612#comment:6>