[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7218: Only load component action and screen code when we're on the component's page

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Nov 15 21:38:45 UTC 2017

#7218: Only load component action and screen code when we're on the component's
page
-----------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  r-a-y            |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement      |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by r-a-y):

 I'm committed to getting this in 3.0.

 However, I need a gutcheck on the new class proposal.  Read comment:28 and
 on.

 There has been some talk about using PSR-4 in the BP WP-CLI project.  This
 got me thinking about PSR-4 for BP, but such a change would affect our
 current classloader and the entire BuddyPress codebase.  Definitely out-
 of-scope for this ticket, but thought I'd mention it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7218#comment:33>