[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6431: get_group_extras function doesn't "respects" the user_id variable from groups_get_groups() function

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jan 12 17:18:26 UTC 2017

#6431: get_group_extras function doesn't "respects" the user_id variable from
groups_get_groups() function
 Reporter:  lenasterg     |       Owner:  dcavins
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  accepted
Changes (by dcavins):

 * milestone:  2.8 => Future Release

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:21 boonebgorges]:
 > This kind of change seems fine to me. Ideally it will be supported by
 tests, but I say go ahead with it :)

 Ha, all of the changes other than the two legacy forum-related functions
 changes (in `6431.3.patch`) have tests. I'm fine with leaving the legacy
 forum stuff alone, since I'm unfamiliar with it, and there don't appear to
 be any tests of that part of the codebase.

 They're the last two uses of `get_group_extras()` if #7419 goes in, so I'd
 love to see them change, but it's not high-pressure. :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6431#comment:22>